Here are some things you may not have known about the Native Ads, Inc. blog…
- We have 7,075 people subscribed to our blog!
- We get 13,921 unique visitors per month, and 86,475 page-views – and 47.53% of our traffic comes from North America
- And we’re offering you a chance to reach out to our audience.
Yes, we’re inviting you to guest-post on our blog. We’ve received a lot of inquiries about guest-blogging and now we’re completely stoked to be able to open up our blog to all the awesome writers and marketers we’ve come across over the years.
Of course, we expect anyone who guest-posts with us to write at the same high level we’ve painstakingly established on our blog. So here are some important things for you to keep in mind when submitting your content.
How can you become a NativeAds Academy contributor?
- First, check out some of our popular articles so you know what kind of content we publish
- Then, come up with an article idea. Remember that we’re looking for quality content that is being valuable to readers.
- We’re particularly looking for articles in the following categories (although if you have a great idea that you think would be great on our blog, but doesn’t fit in any of the categories, go ahead and submit it! We’d love to discuss it with you)
- Advertising Tips
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Advertising and Culture
- Mobile Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Content Publishing Tips
- Search our blog archive to make sure your idea hasn’t already been adequately covered in a previous post. (Of course, if you want to go into further detail into something only brushed on, or have updated information, go ahead)
- Now, just fill out the form below and submit your idea to us!
- You don’t need to finish a full piece of content before submitting it. Just fill out the form with your idea! We’d be glad to look it over and explore the potential with you.
- Also, if you’re unsure whether your concept fits the guidelines, but you’re pretty sure it’s a great fit for the blog, just shoot it over to us anyway! We’d love to hear from you!
- Article Standards: Articles should be at least 800 words. It should have quality content about the central theme. Something incomplete, half-baked, and vague is completely useless to our readers, and so, to our blog.
- Originality: We only accept original pieces made especially for the Native Ads Academy blog audience. If it’s been previously published elsewhere, it’s not eligible for our blog.
- Giving Credit: We take the idea of giving credit where it’s due seriously. If you quote or derive information from someone else, be sure to give them credit for such.
- Copyright: If we find out that you have plagiarized or copied someone else’s work, or denied credit where it was due, you will be banned. Your profile, and every blog post you have created, will be immediately removed.
- DCMA: By submitting a post to Native Ads Inc., you’re transferring copyright ownership of the post to us. This is to cover any potential DMCA issues.
- Linking back: Feel free to link back to your blog, but we stipulate it must be a nofollow link.
- Images: They’re worth a thousand words. Add relevant images to illustrate or spice things up. You can also add embedded video to the post if you like.
- Image Sourcing: All images used, if created by you, need to have an image source named and linked.
- Comment: We expect that you answer any comments submitted to your article. You’ll please your readers and establish yourself as a responsive, caring authority in your field. Plus, it is usually pretty fun to reply to someone who likes your work enough to comment!
GUEST BLOG FORM SUBMISSION
var ss_form = 'account': 'MzawMDE2srQwAQA', 'formID': 'SzJOSbZMtjDVTbQwstA1SbK01LU0NTHWTTMwTTEyN7ZMNjRNAwA'; ss_form.width = '100%'; ss_form.height = '1000'; ss_form.domain = 'app-3QMUT60PDW.marketingautomation.services'; // ss_form.hidden = 'Company': 'Anon'; // Modify this for sending hidden variables, or overriding values
The post Become A Guest-Blogger With Native Ads Academy appeared first on Native Ads Academy.